I’ve been a visual designer my entire adult life, it’s what I do best.
“Liberal Palette” is my professional persona, really it’s just me, a rabid one man creative shop where I head to the toolshed every day to shape, forge, and temper ideas into things of substance that help define my clients, their products and their unique place in the marketplace.
Here’s a few recent projects.
- Classic 47 Pickup – Magazine Photoshoot
- Lutherie Simon Dion – Videography
- 3HatTrio live at the Sun Valley Opera House – Videography
- Santa Barbara Acoustic Instrument Celebration – Videography
- Tim Hunter Band – Web Site Design
- Sweet Dahlia Baking – Branding + Web Site Design
- Sweet Dahlia Baking – Delivery Van Branding
- Candyce Bollinger, Parental Educator – Web Site Design
- “Pass the Beets” – Public Education Campaign
- V Bar 3 Ranch – Branding
- Timothy Hunter Music – Video
- Sistas Fo’eva – Personalized Gifts
- Vocal Toning for Health – George Grant – Website Design
- BayForge Consulting – Branding/Logo
- AWomanSconed.com – Website Design
- RAingenuity – Branding Concept (Available)
- Temple at Standing Stone – Branding
- Jim Francis for State Senate – Campaign Materials
- “I Wish for You!” – Wine Branding Campaign (Available)
- Sucia Manor (Vacation Rental) – Web Site Design
- Jackie Ryan Realtor – Marketing Materials
- Sucia Sessions XV – Event Poster
- Music at PLAYA – Videos
- James White Guitars – Web Site Design
- Tim Hunter Band – Web Site Concepts
- Bonneville County Democrats – Web Site
- Spread the Cheer – Greeting Cards
- James White Guitars – Classical Guitars Video
- Liberal Palette Designs – Web Site Design
If you have a project in mind Drop A Note.
All Material Ⓒ Copyright 1998 – 2016 Nelson Soucek. All Rights Reserved.